Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of w9wm

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of w9wm
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:28:20 +0100

        Hi,

        The proposed project is under a license that is not known to
me. From what I see it is Free Software but not compatible with the
GNU GPL. I'm seeking rms advice on what we should do with it.

        Cheers,

P.S. This mail is not so diplomatic since Benjamin Drieu (address@hidden)
is a friend of mine and very well knows we should be carefull about licensing
issues ;-)

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden