Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SMSDaemon

From: Víctor Romero
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SMSDaemon
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:36:23 +0100

On Thu 15 Nov 2001 14:50, Loic Dachary wrote:
> Hi,
>
>       Although the GNU GPL license is included in the distribution,
> the source files do not have a copyright notice attached. From a strictly
> legal point of view it can therefore be doubted that they are covered by
> the license. Could you fix this and submit your project again ?
>
>       Thanks for your patience,

 As you can see here
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/smsdaemon/smsdaemon/

        I have just added the license tag to all files in the cvs version....
I'll
resend it in a while

        I have  a question, If a give you a sourceforge CVS snapshot can you
put it
in savannah ( i want to conserve the whole cvs log and so no )... it would be
nice if you can...

        Greetings