Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Unix Mail Filter

From: Anthony Rumble
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Unix Mail Filter
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 11:14:20 +1100 (EST)

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Loic Dachary wrote:

Im actually attemping to prepare the space so we can migrate our project
off sourceforge..

It's a mail scanner.. it's a bunch of perl scripts to allow you to use
tools like obtuse-smtpd and a virus scanner together to scan incoming and
outgoing email, and also apply content rules to the email.

It's heavily used in corporates to control viruses at the mail gateway.

Anthony

--
Anthony Rumble - Managing Director
EverythingLinux.com.au - The Alternative Operating System Store