[Savannah-hackers] Bug?

From: Jamshed Kakar
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Bug?
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 14:43:44 -0800

I just tried to look at the "Project Home Page" for GNU Circuit
Analysis Package and got a "Forbidden - You don't have permission..."
message.  The forbidden URL is: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnucap/.

I don't know if this is the expected behaviour but thought I'd point
it out in case it's not.  If it is expected behaviour it seems a bit
ugly... it'd be far more elegant to see something like what
Sourceforge does with the standard "This project doesn't have custom
web page yet" message.

Actually, after doing a bit of checking the GNU Usenet "Project Home
Page" pops up a different error- the standard GNU 404 error page.  URL
is: http://www.gnu.org/software/usenet/.

It seems that the other packages I've just tried [at random] have
valid home pages...

Anyway, hope this helps.

Thanks,
Jamu.

--
"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as
 easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no