Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of +++ATH0 log daemo

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of +++ATH0 log daemon
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:19:53 +0100

Dans un message du 20 nov à  3:09, address@hidden écrivait :
> Athlog is a +++ATH0 attack logger daemon. There will be postgresql/msql
> support for logging.
> Web interface and scripts for daily alerts.
> Project will be in use of dial-up users who are vulnerable for this attack.
>
> It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

Thanks for your submission. We need a detailed a description of your
project before accepting. Could you resubmit your project with some more
details (half a page will do) please ?

Thanks for your patience and support.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

              Marry me girl, be my only fairy to the world (RHCP)