Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of dfrasm

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of dfrasm
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:31:05 +0100

Dans un message du 19 nov à 18:12, address@hidden écrivait :
> The project provides a small 8086 assembler to be used as a back end
> to a compiler for a higher level language. Its mostly still
> experimental, but can produce usefull object code. It is designed to
> be part of a small suite of compiler tools ( dfrtools ) for 16 bit
> 8086 development.

Thank you for your submission. We'd need a pointer to the current code
before accepting the project. Could you resubmit the project with that
information please ?

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

    Marianne rebelle me disait qu'elle est plus jolie métissée (Noir Désir)