Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of MySight

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of MySight
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:43:36 +0100

> MySight includes a HTTP 1.0 compliant server and a web site management
> tool.  It can serve both HTTP files, ruby objects derived from an
> HtmlObject class (that acts like CGI\'s) and RXXObjects (Ruby with
> XML/XSLT docs).  Admin shell is in developpement. An Authentication
> object (Login) is included and documentation too (for french and
> english, source in docbook XML) with examples (a menu, some
> stylesheets). You can already use XML/XSL for all your documents in a
> simple way. Try it!  This project requires the REXML library (found on
> http://www.germane-software.com/~ser/Software/rexml) and is packaged
> with a modified version of XSLT4R (http://www.fantasy-coders.de).

Thanks for you submission. Before accepting your project, we would need
a pointer to the current code. Could you resubmit the project providing
that information please ?

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

         Do you worry that you're not liked ? How long till you break
                                (Our Lady Peace)