Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The GNU Documenta

From: Guylhem Aznar
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The GNU Documentation Effort
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:59:13 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Loic Dachary wrote:
>       Could you please discuss this with RMS to make sure he is ok
> with the name ? There is no need to copy us on this. We will change to
> whatever you both decide, I'm just trying to minimize the number of
> changes ;-)

The new name is officially GNU Writing Movement - I updated the project
description and the homepage (gnu.org/doc) - please update any other
occurence of "GDE".

BTW, you can also remove gnu.org/projects/gde (savannah former url)

As soon as my account set up will be finished, I will start announcing the
project and put content online.

Thanks a lot!
Guylhem

PS: if you are in Paris (I flight back yesterday) for the education
conference, please take 5 minutes to refer any volunteer to the GWM.

Teachers usually have good writing skills. Any documentation in any
language is good. (in the LDP, the Modem HOWTO was first translated from a
french-only HOWTO of excellent quality)