[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of HackSQL Database

From: evilchaxor
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of HackSQL Database
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 17:28:12 -0500

Abhi Yerra <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: mbsd
Other License:
Package: HackSQL Database
System name: hacksql
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

HackSQL is going to be a small, secure and easily extendible SQL database. It
will be written in Java so it will be small and I also hope to make the
database encrypt everything that is ever moved between two computers. HackSQL
will come with both a server and client. In the server I hope to include three
ways to connect to the database. One with the HackSQL Client, another with
telnet and a third with SSL. I also hope to make the server ANSI SQL-92
compatible so the user doesn\'t have to learn many new things. The client will
be a highly customizable application. The client will have an interface written
completely in Java. In the client I would like to give the user the ability to
customize the to the very core.

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it, everything execpt the parser will
be ready in a couple of weeks.