[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] hacksql want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] hacksql want to be a GNU package
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 07:22:53 -0500

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  HackSQL Database
Project System Name:  hacksql
License:  mbsd
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=772
database. It will be written in Java so it will be small and I also hope to
make the database encrypt everything that is ever moved between two computers.
HackSQL will come with both a server and client. In the server I hope to
include three ways to connect to the database. One with the HackSQL Client,
another with telnet and a third with SSL. I also hope to make the server ANSI
SQL-92 compatible so the user doesn't have to learn many new things. The client
will be a highly customizable application. The client will have an interface
written completely in Java. In the client I would like to give the user the
ability to customize the to the very core.

It does not exist yet but I'm working on it, everything execpt the parser will
be ready in a couple of weeks.

 -- the Savannah admin