Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of irmctl

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of irmctl
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:22:06 +0100

Dans un message du 24 nov à 12:17, address@hidden écrivait :

> Rui Miguel Seabra <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: irmctl
> System name: irmctl
>
> My project is a daemon that listens on a serial device for codes.
> Those codes usually come from infrared remote controllers.  Currently
> it only supports Evation\'s irman [ http://www.evation.com/irman ].
>
> This daemon, after reading two configuration files (the second [
> remote controller ] is indexed by the first [irmctl.conf]) it waits
> for a code.  Depending on the configuration, it will launch a command,
> or execute a builtin supported function.
>
> This way, with a remote controller, I have a sort of shell with which
> I change channels on xawtv, play the next song on xmms, suspend the
> computer, etc etc etc...
>
> It already exists and you can see it at Sourceforge. The files there
> do not have the correct free software header on the .c and .h files,
> but I don\'t have an account anymore (weird) so you can fetch it from
> http://greymalkin.yi.org/fs/irmctl .  I am moving into Savannah due to
> VA\'s change of attitude.

I've tried to download the latest tarball :

address@hidden:~$ LC_ALL=C wget
http://greymalkin.yi.org/fs/irmctl/download/irmctl-0.4.1-4.tar.gz
--20:21:12--
http://greymalkin.yi.org/fs/irmctl/download/irmctl-0.4.1-4.tar.gz
           => `irmctl-0.4.1-4.tar.gz'
Connecting to greymalkin.yi.org:80... connected!
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
20:21:13 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

Could you fix this and resubmit your project please ?

Thanks in advance.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

   I'm unclean, a libertine, every time you vent your spleen, I seem to lose
    the power of speech, you're slipping slowly from my reach, you grow me
        like an evergreen, you've never seen me lonely at all. (Placebo)