Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] jason want to be a GNU package

From: Free Software Foundation
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] jason want to be a GNU package
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 19:10:51 -0500

Jaime E. Villate <address@hidden> wrote:

> This project is hosted in www.freesoftware.fsf.org, as a GPL-compatible
> non-gnu project which awaits admission into the GNU project.

Sorry---I just recently changed my text about that.  Is this an accurate

        Currently, on the offical savannah site, we are only permitting
        programs that are officially GNU software.  (We are beginning to
        add functionality this so that any GPL-compatible software can be
        hosted, but that is not completely done yet.)

My understanding was that savannah.gnu.org URLs still work for
freesoftware.fsf.org projects.  Is that correct?

Until that is fixed, I don't want to make it too public about the
freesoftware.fsf.org project.

--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Vice President
Free Software Foundation     |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942