[Savannah-hackers] [ 100268 ] Not entirely sure if I can use Savannah

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100268 ] Not entirely sure if I can use Savannah
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 10:32:03 -0500

Support Request #100268, was updated on 2002-Jan-03 15:32
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100268&group_id=11

Category: None

By: fiath
Date: 2002-Jan-03 15:32

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=4275
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Q312461)

Hi,

I am a member of The Classic Amiga Preservation
Society (or CAPS - http://www.caps-project.org) and we
need a mailing list facilty for out project.

We do have a software side (disk dumping tools,
analyser tools etc. which *is* free software), but we
are not going to make it open source until we
standardise CAPS as *the* format for preserving Amiga
orginal game disk images.

Do we qualify to use your services?

Thanks!