[Savannah-hackers] [ 100268 ] Not entirely sure if I can use Savannah

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100268 ] Not entirely sure if I can use Savannah
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 14:13:57 -0500

Support Request #100268, was updated on 2002-Jan-03 16:32
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100268&group_id=11

Category: None

By: bernhard
Date: 2002-Jan-04 20:13

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=264
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux ppc; en-US; rv:0.9.4) Gecko/20010930

There seem to be a missconception about Free Software.
For something to be Free Software you have to grant
everybody the freedom to use, copy, modify and republish the
software.
Access to the source code is a precondition for this.

If you do not give out the source, it is not Free Software.
Consequently it does not qualify in my understanding.

By: fiath