[Savannah-hackers] Re: MORE.STUFF and Calc

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: MORE.STUFF and Calc
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:32:53 +0200

> From: Colin Walters <address@hidden>
> Date: 08 Jan 2002 18:20:47 -0500
>
> On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 03:55, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>
> > Send the diffs to me, and I will install them on www.gnu.org.
>
> Ok.  Hopefully this should do the trick.

Well, there's no index.html there, the right file is calc/calc.html.

More importantly, it sounds like I don't have write access to the
files in software/calc subdirectory of the webcvs tree: when I try to
check in the change, it says:

  /webcvs//software/calc/calc.html,v  <--  calc.html
  cvs [server aborted]: could not open lock file
`/webcvs//software/calc/,calc.html,': Permission denied

This is via CVS/SSH, the command I typed was:

  cvs -z3 -d address@hidden:/webcvs/ ci calc/calc.html

A similar command to check-out the file did work.

Could someone please tell what am I doing wrong?