[Savannah-hackers] Re: MORE.STUFF and Calc

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: MORE.STUFF and Calc
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 00:14:32 -0700 (MST)

    Oh, I was assuming that "calc" was already registered in Savannah, but it
    isn't. That means that at this moment only those in the webmasters team can
    change its webpage (webmasters are the members of project www in Savannah).
    In order to allow calc developpers to change the web pages, project calc
    should be registered in Savannah.

Calc is now part of Emacs, so we should move those pages under
/software/emacs.