Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OpenSSL++

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OpenSSL++
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:41:01 +0000

If your project already exists, we'd like to take a look at your source code
(you should give us a URL where it can be found or e-mail us a copy of it); if
it doesn't exist yet, please say that in the description. Also, if you want
your project to be included in the GNU project, you should use the GPL
license.

Regards,
Jaime