Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SuperBB

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SuperBB
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:18:42 +0000

You said your project is released under the GPL, but looking at the source
code I see that's not the case. If you want to release it under the GPL, Mark
Summerlin, who seems to be the author of most of the code, should agree to do
so. The GPL should be applied as explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

You didn't answer whether you are willing to use PHP3 rather than PHP4 either
(independently from the fact that PostNuke uses PHP4, but that's an external
project not hosted in Savannah).

If you manage to release your project under the GPL (or other GPL-compatible
license) you can register it again and please comment on the PHP version you
use.

Regards,
Jaime