Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PHPBot

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PHPBot
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:46:23 +0000

If you want to apply for the GNU project, you should definitely use PHP3 and
not PHP4 which is incompatible wiht the GPL. You should register your project
again, stating that you will use PHP3. Also, your description is very hard to
understand; if you want, you can send me in private a Spanish description and
I will send you back the English translation to include it in your next
registration.

Regards,
Jaime