[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PHPBot

From: raul
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PHPBot
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:03:13 -0500

Raúl Romero <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: PHPBot
System name: phpbot
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

The objective of this project is to make a Bot of IRC 100% in PHP code.One
first functional version of the project exists, that was a personal exposition.
At the moment a group of the Operators of Canal # PHP of libres.irc-hispano.org
we have decided to join stops us to do more stable a code and structured well.

The utility of the project, is to generate a Bot of IRC in PHP, with the power
that this supposes (access to Data bases, pharsers XML). The intention is that
a communication between its modulos in XML exists, so that modulos sayings can
be developed in any other lenguage.

We requested excuses by the little correction of the text, but we are a group
of Spain.

It does not exist yet but We\'re working on it.