Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Grace

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Grace
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:05:03 +0100

        Hi,

        The license for the software is ok. Could you please submit your
project again and clarify the license status of the documents available at
http://www.adapower.net/ascl/njr05/ascl-njr05-02.zip ? The copyright notice
of ascl-njr05-02.zip:scl-lists-unbounded.ads, for instance does not really
qualify as a free documentation license. Would you consider placing these
documents under a free documentation license ?

        Thank you for your patience,