[Savannah-hackers] Re: Autoconf @ Red Hat

From: Jason Molenda
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Autoconf @ Red Hat
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:11:59 -0800

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 11:18:50AM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I thought I remembered something like this.  I don't think I was involved
> in the GNATS move but it should just be a simple matter of tarring up the
> directory and sending it to someone, I think.

Anyone can retrieve it via -rsync, with a cmd like

rsync --archive --delete --checksum --compress --stats
rsync://sources.redhat.com/autoconf-gnats .

cf http://sources.redhat.com/sourceware/rsync.html

And the mail archives are all in the autoconf ftp directory on
sourceware (also available by rsync, if one prefers) in mbox fmt.

Jason