Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Autoconf @ Red Hat

From: Hugo Gayosso
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Autoconf @ Red Hat
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:29:34 -0500

Hugo Gayosso <address@hidden> writes:

> Ok, I helped move the gnats' gnats database to Savannah

Oops, I forgot, I didn't move the gnats database for the gnats
project, but other things (mailing lists, etc.), anyway, I finished
moving autoconf's gnats database now and it looks good.

Open issues
===========

1)  Is address@hidden = address@hidden ?

2) In the "submitters" file it says:

  net:Net Users:net:-1:address@hidden:

  Which email address should be here?  (address@hidden, I
  guess).

  If so, who should be receiving emails to autoconf-prs , or is this
  supposed to go to 'send-pr' ?

3) <address@hidden> sends email to: <address@hidden>, while 'akim'
   on the gnats database 'responsible' file sends email to
   <address@hidden>.  Should I change any of those?

Please take a look at it:

http://bugs.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?database=autoconf

And let me know what needs to be changed and what does not work.

GNU system-hackers, here is the detailed steps I did on fencepost:

1) Edited '/etc/gnats/databases' :

  autoconf:GNU Autoconf:/var/lib/gnats/autoconf

2) Created a new GNATS database:

address@hidden:/var/lib/gnats$ mkdb autoconf

3) Bring the database from redhat.com :

address@hidden:/var/lib/gnats/autoconf.rsync$ rsync --archive --delete
--checksum --compress --stats rsync://sources.redhat.com/autoconf-gnats ./

4) Copied/edited various files in '/var/lib/gnats/autoconf' in order
   to properly configure autoconf's database.

5) Re-generated the index of the autoconf database :

address@hidden:/var/lib/gnats$ gen-index -d autoconf -o
/var/lib/gnats/autoconf/gnats-adm/index

Greetings,
- --