[Savannah-hackers] Re: Autoconf @ Red Hat

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Autoconf @ Red Hat
Date: 22 Mar 2002 12:27:11 +0100

>>>>> "Jason" == Jason Molenda <address@hidden> writes:

Huh?  Jason?  _The_ Jason Molenda???

I didn't know you were back to sources^Hware!  :)

Jason> On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 11:18:50AM -0500, Christopher Faylor
Jason> wrote:
>> I thought I remembered something like this.  I don't think I was
>> involved in the GNATS move but it should just be a simple matter of
>> tarring up the directory and sending it to someone, I think.

Jason> Anyone can retrieve it via -rsync, with a cmd like

Jason> rsync --archive --delete --checksum --compress --stats
Jason> rsync://sources.redhat.com/autoconf-gnats .

Jason> cf http://sources.redhat.com/sourceware/rsync.html

Great!  Many thanks Jason!

Is there any Savannah people here who would pick up the ball?

Jason> And the mail archives are all in the autoconf ftp directory on
Jason> sourceware (also available by rsync, if one prefers) in mbox
Jason> fmt.

It seems that both ML archives start at the same period, so I don't
think merging would be needed.