Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of C-Arbre

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of C-Arbre
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:54:16 +0100

        Hi,

        http://realink.org/dev/latest/c-arbre_0.5.3-1.tar.gz

        I'd like you to help me clarify a few things about your project.
The tarbal contains GIF files, however Savannah cannot be used to
host GIF files. Do you think this can be solved ?

        Regarding licensing information, I found a lot of files without
any copyright or license notices tipus_font.h3p. If these files are covered
by the GNU GPL, you should follow the steps described at the end of the
GNU GPL itself make this clear.

        Could you please submit your project again when these points
are clarified ?

        Thanks in advance,