[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of WorldSpace 3D

From: q3arena
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of WorldSpace 3D
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:43:17 -0500

 <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: WorldSpace 3D
System name: w3d
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

WorldSpace 3D is an aproach to make 3D programming easy for beginners.
Our primary goal is not release software, is teaching and learning ourselves.

This project exists in http://usuarios.tripod.es/worldspace. We\'ve released
some tutorials on 3D progaming using OpenGL implementations and the SDL library
to make our code platform-independent.

We expect to release some software in the future, but as we\'ve said, the goal
is to show OpenGL 3D programming for beginners and video-game programming
releasing well documented source code and some tutorials.