Re: Fwd: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100652 ] Mail Bounces on web CVS commit ad

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100652 ] Mail Bounces on web CVS commit address@hidden
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:25:36 +0000

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 11:20:40AM +0100, mathieu wrote:
> I also get this on my projects.
>
> By: ijcd
> Date: 2002-Mar-25 18:01
>
> Every time I commit something to my web CVS, I'm
> getting an email bounce that looks like this:

That's a problem that the GNU webmasters should solve. They like to get
notifications of updates to the webpages, so they subscribe to some mailing
list that receives CVS update messages. Some address in that mailing list is
bouncing; we would have to see in /webcvs/CVSROOT/loginfo what's the list and
try to find out who's the administrator of that list.

Jaime