Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of xmops

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of xmops
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:46:08 +0100

Please register your project again, telling us in the description what
languages/libraries you intend to use and what other packages your project
will depend on. We want to make sure that your project will not depend on any
proprietary software.

You may say that the registration form already told you that and
since you completed the registration you have already accepted that
requirement. But the problem is that we still receive projects that do not
comply with that requirement, so in order to avoid future problems we would
like the project description to be more detailed in that respect.

Regards,
Jaime