Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of xmops

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of xmops
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:45:20 +0200

        Hi,

        Since php 4 has an annoying restriction in the license, we
encourage people to support php 3 (no such restriction). Could you please
submit your project again and explain what's your position regarding php 3
compatibility ?

        As an additional note, please understand that Savannah is exclusively
dedicated to Free Software. Open Source is a different movement and we do
not share the same goals (although we share a great deal of code ;-).

        Cheers,