[Savannah-hackers] Lost in the (GNU) Savannah

From: Shlomi Fish
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Lost in the (GNU) Savannah
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 16:05:40 +0300 (IDT)

Refer to:

http://www.advogato.org/person/shlomif/diary.html?start=32

for a rant I made about how Savannah treated the submission of two
projects I tried to make. It contains some facts, my opinion and
some criticism, which I believe is constructive.

Note that it appears on my diary on Advogato. It is a diary which is
viewable to the public, but not too many people read it.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        address@hidden
Home E-mail:       address@hidden