[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Antomic

From: zoyd
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Antomic
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 05:09:25 -0400

Vinay Pawar <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Antomic
System name: antomic

Antomic is a project to build a free
operating system based on GNU and
other free software.
We already have 2 alpha versions of
Antomic GNU/Linux under test.
Soon we\'ll come out with Antomic GNU/Hurd.
Antomic is made by keeping the idea of
simplicity in mind. Therefore it\'s easy to
modify and customise. We also intend to
develop a system to generate Antomic CD\'s
with specific packages and even a specific
installation process, making Antomic a
dynamic operating system entirely from free
software.
We don\'t intend to put CD images for download
because we can\'t afford to upload a lotta
stuff, neither would Savannah allow that.
Therefore all we need is a couple of mailing
lists and a simple website giving information
about the project and Antomic specific tools.