Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Antomic

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Antomic
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:23:08 +0100

I'm sorry but we do not provide hosting of webpages. We only provide webpages
and mailinglists as an aditional service for those software projects that we
host. If you want us to host an individual software project (and not a large
collection such as a complete distribution), please indicate what the software
does or will do and where we can find any existing source code.

Regards,
Jaime