[Savannah-hackers] [ 100627 ] ViewCVS query access

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100627 ] ViewCVS query access
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 08:10:15 -0400

Support Request #100627, was updated on 2002-Mar-20 02:13
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100627&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: villate
Date: 2002-Apr-09 12:10

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=465
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/2.2.2; Linux)

I haven't seen such an option in viewcvs. If you are
referring to "show me the last changelog message in
this repository", I've just implemented it. If that's
not what you were thinking about, then please tell me
where you saw that feature of viewcvs and I'll try to
configure it.

Jaime

By: rweather