[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SLIGES

From: laurent . cooper
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SLIGES
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 10:05:54 -0400

Laurent COOPER <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: SLIGES
System name: sliges

SLIGES (french project)
Systeme LInux pour la Gestion d\'Etablissements Scolaires

SLIGES is a project designed to manage all the usual aspects of a french
school (french college and lycee).
* Time tables for students and teachers.
* Student administration and presence records.
* Notation.

The project will be based (in my actual thoughts) on a MySql database, with a
PHP frontend and some Perls scripts (for interaction with the GEP
system).Everything is designed to run on any GNU/linux server
with a web server installed.

This is not intented to be a new distribution,
 but only a tool with modularity and flexibility in mind

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.