Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of gPlates

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of gPlates
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:48:53 +0100

Please register your project again, with a few more technical details (what
computer languages and libraries do you intend to use?). You should also wait
until you have some code to show before you apply for the GNU project, unless
you are already a programmer known to the GNU project (they want to make sure
you follow certain coding standards).

Regards,
Jaime