Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Velosurf Java dependency

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Velosurf Java dependency
Date: 21 Apr 2002 11:51:02 +0100

Loic Dachary <address@hidden> writes:

> Nic Ferrier writes:
>  >
>  > Ok. So Velosurf requires Velocity? Veolcity is licenced under the
>  > Apache licence, I don't think that is compatible with the GPL (am I
>  > right? Loic?)
>
>       That's correct, they are incompatible.

So Claude can either change the licence to something that does work or
submit the project somewhere else.

Claude, have you considered asking the velocity people if they want
to accept your code? They're good guys and doing some interesting
stuff... since your project is based on velocity it might be the best
thing to do anyway!

Nic