Re: [Savannah-hackers] newest releases

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] newest releases
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:33:19 +0200

mathieu wrote:
It would be nice to add a « newest releases » box in the front page, using the news system, no ? So people can get news from the savannah-hosted project's activities.

What do you think about it ?

I could easily do that because I developed it for CodeX at Xerox. The only problem is that we do not use the original File Release mechanism. However I have good hope that putting this in place would be feasible without breaking the current release mechanism and have both running st the same time.

I need to investigate a bit more though.

Laurent

--
Laurent JULLIARD - Xerox R&T/SSTC/XPA - Open Source team