Re: [Savannah-hackers] newest releases

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] newest releases
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:37:01 +0200

Guillaume Morin wrote:
Dans un message du 22 avr à 13:33, Laurent Julliard écrivait :

I could easily do that because I developed it for CodeX at Xerox. The only problem is that we do not use the original File Release mechanism. However I have good hope that putting this in place would be feasible without breaking the current release mechanism and have both running st the same time.

We do not use the SF file releases system. So this should not break
anything.

By "we" I meant Savannah. We do use the SF File Release mechanism on CodeX. But as you said Savannah doesn't. What I have in mind is to activate the File Release mechanism and make it compatible with the current delivery process in place. It would like having 2 front-end to the the same upload area: one through the Web and one through rsync/scp.

I must still investigate to see if this is feasible/desirable.

Laurent
--
Laurent JULLIARD - Xerox R&T/SSTC/XPA - Open Source team