Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Polished Game Sys

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Polished Game System
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:11:52 +0100

Please register your project again with a more detailed technical explanation.
Notice what it says in the registration form:

  "We now need a short description of your project. This description needs to
   contain the purpose of the project and a summarization of your
   goals... Provide detailed, accurate description, with URLs
   ... Approximately twenty lines explaining the project in detail."

If your project already exists, we want to take a look at your source code
(you should give us a URL where it can be found or e-mail us a copy of it);
if it doesn't exist yet, you should explain what other software your project
will depend on. We only host projects that can be used in a completely Free
Software system, without having to install any proprietary packages.

Regards,
Jaime