Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Axis Groupware

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Axis Groupware
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:23:01 +0100

Have you talked to the phpGroupware development team about your plans? I think
it will be very confusing for Savannah users to have Axis and phpGroupware as
two separate projects. I think it would be better to merge the two projects;
you could for example create an Axis module inside the phpGroupware project
and phpGroupware could distribute Axis as some special phpGroupware
distribution. Or you could register your project as a subproject of
phpGroupware. I'd like to hear what you and the phpGroupware team think about
it.

Cheers,
Jaime