Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Library EnAbling

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Library EnAbling xupdate
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:39:34 +0200

Everything is ok. You just have to resubmit your project and it will be approved.

You dont have to apologize!

Regards,

Le ven 14 jun 2002 à 15h30, Olivier Moïses a écrit :
OK,

No problemo. Sorry for the preceding questions, but all is new for me
(I
used to develop (non Open) software with Microsoft tools before coming
Open Source).
As explained before, I spent hours to decide (and to understand) which
kind
of license to use.
I decided finaly to publish it under LGPL and cut and paste headers on
each
file of the source (not on the little sample).
I place it on this mail as an attachment, if you cannot receive it
tell me
and I will find another place (url).

Thanks again,

Regards.