[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah account

From: Thomas Bushnell, BSG
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah account
Date: 22 Aug 2002 12:37:33 -0700

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:

> For instance "when I try to log in, I get errors, when it did once
> work" does not help. "When I use the login on the oh-so-clever web
> page, it says the unhelpful "phpkrb5 module failure"" neither.

What more details could I possibly give?  The message in the browser
is "phpkrb5 module failure".  Exactly what it says.

This all used to Just Work, because, among other things, making it
work was a shared task.

I'll spell out the failure in excruciating detail:

1) I visit savannah.gnu.org.
2) Click on "Login via SSL".
3) Type "thomas" into the "Login Name" entry box.
4) Type my password into the "Password" entry box.
5) Click the button labelled "Login".

At this point the login screen comes back, with an error message in
red at the top which reads "phpkrb5 module failure".