[Savannah-hackers] Import from CVS of bashdb

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Import from CVS of bashdb
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:16:03 -0400

Now that I have a bashdb project, I'd like to import into Savannah's CVS
keeping the version history in CVS that I currently have.

After reading the
http://savannah.gnu.org/docs/admin.php#CVS%20repositories and
experience with sourceforge.net, a guess is that I need to send you a
tarball of the CVS tree (Root + Respository). Right? If so, where
would I put the tarball? If not, what should I do?

(P.S. this probably would have been unnecessary if I could have
started the project sooner and didn't have to set up CVS on my home
box in the interrum. But hey, I understand it takes time, if not more
work to get things done correctly.)