[Savannah-hackers] Re: Import from CVS of bashdb

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Import from CVS of bashdb
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 18:34:37 -0400

Mathieu Roy writes:
 > Can you put to temporary url?

Have registered an SSH key. So this worked:
  scp bash-debugger-cvs.tar.gz freesoftware.fsf.org:/upload/bashdb

It is a relative (which of course is the default in GNU tar!) the
tail end of it looks like this:

./bash/.cvsignore,v
./bash/Attic/

Hmm.... It occurs to me that you might want to rename that, e.g. to
bashdb, after untarring. Dunno - up to you. And of course it'd be no
problem doing likewise on my end if you want me to copy again.

But please either make it available on CVS or let me know what I need
to do. Thanks!

 > Sorry for the delay.

And me too. But some of delay was waiting for the cron job to kick in
to copy the identity file. The rest, I just took advantage of doing
more hacking.

Thanks again.