Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah using non-free software?

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah using non-free software?
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:57:47 +0100

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 07:38:24PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> Jaime, you maybe not noticed it, but a checkbox google was available
> along with the checkbox "Software", "People" etc .. :)

Oh, I never got the chance to see it. I'm also in favor of not having that
checkbox. I search things daily in Google (Galeon has a box for it in the top)
and I do not feel I'm doing anything wrong; both using it is a different
issue than putting a link to it in the front page, which will be interpreted
as: "Savannah depends on google's software".

Cheers,
Jaime