Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of XML to Videotext Converter - savann

From: Christian Selig
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of XML to Videotext Converter - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:20:22 +0200

Hello,

that's exactly why I submitted this project: It needs a place for its current
code base. I don't have the necessary rights to access our company web
server, and it doesn't belong on my personal page.
What is the specific reasoning behind your requirement? Is there a way to
fullfill this requirement in an other way?

Bye,
  Christian