Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: support request

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: support request
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 09:34:14 +0200

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 01:42:48AM +0100, Jaime E. Villate wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 02:13:51AM +0200, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> > Mathieu Roy wrote:
> > >
> > > On an another subject, I notice your new email adress. I think this
> > > address could be misleading. It sounds like an address of an entity,
> > > not of an individual. People could think that this address is an
> > > alternative for savannah-hackers for instance.
> >
> > I see you point.  Loic, Jaime what do you think about it?  I can easly
> > make an other mailaccount, if you have any suggestions for a name...
>
> Hi,
> I agree with Mathieu. You can better use something such as
>   address@hidden>
> Cc: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>, address@hidden
> Bcc:
> Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: support request
> 02:13:51AM +0200
>
> On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 02:13:51AM +0200, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> > Mathieu Roy wrote:
> > >
> > > On an another subject, I notice your new email adress. I think this
> > > address could be misleading. It sounds like an address of an entity,
> > > not of an individual. People could think that this address is an
> > > alternative for savannah-hackers for instance.
> >
> > I see you point.  Loic, Jaime what do you think about it?  I can easly
> > make an other mailaccount, if you have any suggestions for a name...
>
> Hi,
> I agree with Mathieu. You can better use something such as
>   address@hidden>

It's Saterday so as I promissed,  I'll try to explain my mail situation.

My domein is hosted by a webhoster (thus not a server I admin).  I
only have access to unlimited pop/imap mailboxes.

In the beginning sv mail arrived at address@hidden, but because I am
now participation in sv the mail load is to big for my primary
mailbox.

At home I use mutt as client and at my university home mozilla-mail.
(At my university home I have a debian unstable box and mutt doesn't
work on it :(), so I am stuck with the mozilla mail editor and I have
to copy past sv-templates).

I somebody has a suggestion how I could easily fix the above problem
, shout :)

But that was offtopic.

Is address@hidden ok?  If so I'll make that address and
send Loic a mail if he could change my address [again, sorry Loic].

Rudy
--
Rudy Gevaert ; address@hidden
http://www.webworm.org ; http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/glms