Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: support request

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: support request
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 00:26:44 +0200

Loic Dachary wrote:
Rudy Gevaert writes:
 > >      Well, now that you have the admin password of the
 > > savannah-{dev,hackers,cvs} lists, you should be able to fix this all
 > > by yourself.
> > Oeps; I forgot

        :-) I'm not surprised. You're ingesting loads of informations
about GNU & Savannah lately. It would be amazing that you succeed at
parsing and memorizing all of them without a glitch ;-)

I'm nearly segfaulting :), I installed mailman on a machine today and this will bring a lot of mails with it tomorrow. :)

Rudy