[Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU shell account?

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU shell account?
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:13:03 +0200

Alex Lancaster writes:

        Regarding the above I have a single comment : whatever you're
willing to do is welcome. Thanks a bunch in advance.

 > By the way, it looks like savannah-dev was archived on GMANE at one
 > stage (but it was stopped in April/May), was archiving for
 > savannah-dev at GMANE requested to be switched off?  Could it be
 > re-enabled?

        It can. I don't know how to do it though. If it involves
adding a new address to the subscriber list, it is needed to send a
message to savannah-dev to explain that this address should not be
removed. From time to time we browse the savannah mailing list members
and suspend or remove people that are unknown. Archives are public but
membership is kept to a list of known destinations.

        Cheers,