Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of OpenStreet - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of OpenStreet - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 19:39:24 +0200

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 10:38:55AM -0400, Paul Check wrote:
> > Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
> > You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
> > the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
> > you received  at submission
>
> Well, the project will probably never be "done", since
> quantitative finance is an evolving science.  However,
> I'll try writing a little bit of code this weekend so
> that you can verify the license.

What is meant with "Could you resubmit your project once it's done?"
is that we would like to see a resubmition when you have added the
license.

> I'll need to know if the name can remain "openstreet"
> as explained above.  Please let me know this asap.
> When I got the warning during registration I didn't know
> how to comment, hopefully my explanation above is good
> enough.  Please let me know asap as I'd like to get the
> project hosted asap and get started.

Yes your situation made it clear to me, the name can stay openstreet,
but please do keep continuing using the term "free software" on your
website and when mentioning your software.

Please resubmit your project (prefferely with a tarball that contains
some code with the correct license) so I can accept it (if the license
issues are met :))

Greetings,

Rudy
--